Urgent Recruitment for Warehouse Workers in the USA…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America is a federal constitutional republic in Northern part of America. It is the third largest country by area and the fourth largest by population. The United States has an estimated population of over 325 million people and a land area of about 9.6 million square kilometers, making it the world’s third or fourth largest country by total area, and either the second or third-largest nation by total area, depending on the method used to measure its surface area.
As a founding member of NATO and WTO, as well as host to several international organizations including the UN, it is an influential global actor whose political system is based on liberal democracy and capitalism. The country has a series of immigration programs aimed at inviting immigrants from all over the globe in search of greener pasture to move and work in the country without any hassles. Recruitment process is free and fair as discrimination whatsoever is strictly frowned at based on the employment law set by the country.
We have series of employment opportunities for reliable, hardworking, and capable individuals who’re interested in working as Warehouse Workers for growing establishment in the country. The openings are available for both permanent and temporary job seekers with the required skills and expertise required to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper and timely loading and offloading of package
- Effective sorting and packing of packages in the warehouse
- Fostering and maintenance of a pleasant atmosphere for all
- Effective and professional operation of power tools
- Handle the proper care and maintenance of power tools in the warehouse
- Movement of materials and packages within the warehouse
- Comply effectively to established safety and organized principles
- Execute all other assigned tasks effectively
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Strong and energetic
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to multi-task effectively
Full-time and part-time
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance