Urgent Recruitment for Restaurant Hosts and Hostesses in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates or the UAE is a federation of seven emirates located in the Arabian Peninsula. The country has a population of 10 million and is the world’s second-largest oil producer. It has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world, and its capital, Abu Dhabi, has a GDP per capita that is higher than any other city on earth.
The UAE’s economy relies heavily on oil exports; it possesses 25% of global crude oil reserves. The country also has large reserves of natural gas and other minerals, including gold, copper and iron ore. The country has a series of immigration programs aimed at inviting immigrants from all over the globe in search of greener pasture to move and work in the country without any hassles. Recruitment process is free and fair as discrimination whatsoever is strictly frowned at based on the employment law set by the country.
We have series of employment opportunities for reliable, hardworking, and capable individuals who’re interested in working as Restaurant Hosts and Hostesses for growing establishment in the country. The openings are available for both permanent and temporary job seekers with the required skills and expertise required to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcoming and greeting of guests to the restaurant
- Coordinate the effective booking of tables for guests
- Fostering and maintenance of a pleasant atmosphere for all
- Respond effectively to guest queries and concerns
- Guiding and directing of guests to the table
- Effective and professional setting up of tables
- Comply effectively to established safety and organized principles
- Execute all other assigned tasks effectively
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to multi-task effectively
Full-time and part-time
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance