Urgent Recruitment for Fruit Pickers in Canada…Apply Now!!!
Canada is a country in North America. It is the second largest country by total area. Canada has a diverse geography, ranging from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean, and from the Arctic to the United States border. Canada’s economy is one of the world’s strongest and most stable.
Canada has a strong and stable economy with an abundance of natural resources and high-quality services that make it an attractive place for business investment. Canada also has one of the highest standards of living in the world due to its advanced social programs, free healthcare system and higher education opportunities.
The country has a series of immigration programs aimed at inviting immigrants from all over the globe in search of greener pasture to move and work in the country without any hassles. Recruitment process is free and fair as discrimination whatsoever is strictly frowned at based on the employment law set by the country.
We have series of employment opportunities for reliable, hardworking, and capable individuals who’re interested in working as Fruit Pickers for growing establishment in the country. The openings are available for both permanent and temporary job seekers with the required skills and expertise required to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Sorting and packing of harvested fruits
- Proper and safe picking and harvesting of fruits
- Effective operation of farm machinery and tools
- Handling of the proper and routine care and maintenance of farm tools and machinery
- Effective examination and inspection of harvested produce
- Regular loading and offloading of harvested produce
- Comply effectively to established safety and organized principles
- Execute all other assigned tasks effectively
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to multi-task effectively
Full-time and part-time
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance