Urgent Recruitment for Farm Workers in the USA…Apply Now!!!
The United States of America is a federal constitutional republic in Northern part of America. It is the third largest country by area and the fourth largest by population. The United States has an estimated population of over 325 million people and a land area of about 9.6 million square kilometers, making it the world’s third or fourth largest country by total area, and either the second or third-largest nation by total area, depending on the method used to measure its surface area.
As a founding member of NATO and WTO, as well as host to several international organizations including the UN, it is an influential global actor whose political system is based on liberal democracy and capitalism. The country has a series of immigration programs aimed at inviting immigrants from all over the globe in search of greener pasture to move and work in the country without any hassles. Recruitment process is free and fair as discrimination whatsoever is strictly frowned at based on the employment law set by the country.
We have series of employment opportunities for reliable, hardworking, and capable individuals who’re interested in working as Farm Workers for growing establishment in the country. The openings are available for both permanent and temporary job seekers with the required skills and expertise required to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Safe operation of variety of farm tools and equipment
- Effective care and maintenance of farm tools and machine
- Handle the proper storage and maintenance of farm inputs
- Sorting and organizing of farmland
- Perform manual labor on the farmland which include cultivation and planting of crops
- Removal and disposal of rubbles and other dangerous materials on the farmland
- Effective and timely tending to farm animals
- Execute all other assigned tasks effectively
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Strong and energetic
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to multi-task effectively
Full-time and part-time
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance