Urgent Recruitment for Bartenders in the United Kingdom…Apply Now!!!
The United Kingdom is a country in Europe that occupies the territory of Great Britain. It shares land borders with Ireland, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. The UK has been an influential player in world affairs for centuries.
The United Kingdom’s GDP is $2.8 trillion and its GDP per capita is $50,000. The country has a highly developed economy with a diverse range of industries including aerospace, automobiles, biotechnology, electronics, and telecommunications equipment. The country has a series of immigration programs aimed at inviting immigrants from all over the globe in search of greener pasture to move and work in the country without any hassles. Recruitment process is free and fair as discrimination whatsoever is strictly frowned at based on the employment law set by the country.
We have series of employment opportunities for reliable, hardworking, and capable individuals who’re interested in working as Bartenders for growing establishment in the country. The openings are available for both permanent and temporary job seekers with the required skills and expertise required to succeed in the position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective mixing and preparing of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Effective interaction and engaging of customers
- Fostering and maintenance of a pleasant atmosphere for all
- Respond effectively to customers queries and concerns
- Welcoming of guests to the bar
- Proper and effective cleaning of glassware
- Receiving and processing of payments accordingly
- Comply effectively to established safety and organized principles
- Execute all other assigned tasks effectively
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organization and management skills
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details
- Strong and energetic
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Able to multi-task effectively
Full-time and part-time
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Vision insurance
- Relocation assistance